Monday, January 10, 2011

New Bloggity Blog, New Year

Wow. I’m feeling all dramatic and stuff right now. I just finished watching Hunchback of Notre Dame, and you know how Disney movies can do that to you.
I blame the background music.

And we’re back!

It’s a brand new year! Can’t believe it’s already 2011! And we are pretty sure it’s going to be one crazy year. Let’s just go ahead and say it. It’ll have its ups, downs, good and bad times. Just like any other year. But this year, to set it apart from all other years, we’re going to do something crazy.

Don’t ask me what it is. I don’t know either.

We just going to have to keep living the year out and see what happens!

You may notice a few changes around Saritney Photography.

Now that we are officially one year old, we are finally learning how to walk. Sure we waddle and are a little tipsy topsy and have many bruises to show for our clumsy moments, but we’re progressing! :D
Oh! How exciting will it be when we learn how to run!

Was that weird that I just compared our photography to a wobbly two year old? Sure hope not.

One of the changes you will see.

Is more of me!

Technically, it’s more of “us” but that didn’t rhyme with “see” and well, that would’ve just been ridiculous.

We plan to keep you updated more on “Behind the Lens” all the mishaps that happen, the preparation involved, and our crazy adventures while on our photoshoots. Along with some special really super cool random blogs. Is there anything you’d like to read about in a blog? What would be some pretty rad things. Things that if you saw a blog was written about you’d say, “Now hey! That’s something I need to read about now! I must drop everything and read it! I can’t live another moment in my life happy until I read that Saritney Blog!”

And I’ll go ahead and say it. Feedback from y’all makes me squeal like a fifteen year old girl who just got her braces off and can now pain-free eat popcorn again. (You don’t understand how awesome that is.)

We also have a pretty nifty referral program if I do say so myself. For all our clients! If any of your friends or family book a session with us, make sure you tell them to mention your name! For every session we book with your friends and family you get yourself a free 8x10! So threaten your friends with their lives! Blackmail them! Do what you have to so they don’t forget to mention your name…er. Or. You know. You don’t have to take it that far. A nice friendly suggestion would work just as fine. I’m sure. Maybe. Probably not. But that’s okay.

I don’t know how to end this blog. Other than with a period. NO No. We need something more exciting than that. Oh! I know. End this blog with a !

No comments:

Post a Comment