Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Week 11 - Big & Little

Be sure to check out our Friend Kim's Page to see how she did this week's theme! http://kimhillphotography.com/blog/?p=296

Next weeks theme: Spring!


Britney

I had such a cute picture in mind...but neither my stupid cat or my stubborn horse would cooperate..but just know...if they had....It probably would've matched this week's theme much better!
Big Sky, Little Sun Flare ;)
Sounds like an Indian Name if you ask me. :P

Ya know, we see it all the time, we hear it all the time...People tell us...
Stop and Smell the Flowers.
Appreciate the little things in life...
But, How?
How do YOU appreciate those little moments in a week?

2 comments:

  1. I would have to say my little moments are the conversations I have w/ my kids during the week, whether they are serious or goofy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH & I loved your BIG/little post! It does sound like Indian names.

    ReplyDelete