Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Week 14- Music

Sara


Music is in his blood. Handed down from generations on both side of his family. Ever since he was still inside my tummy, he has loved music. This is his great grandfathers guitar, something very dear to our hearts. One day he too will grow to play it, just like his father, his grandfather, and his great grandfather.



Britney

I like music. It makes me happy. Between my pandora station, cds (takin' it back old school ya know), ipod, the radio, and the constant music in my head...it's a 24 hour thing. 



Check out Kim's Post to see what she did for this week!!
http://kimhillphotography.com/blog/

2 comments:

  1. Everyone's day needs a little music in it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww I love both of your music stories! Music definately goes hand in hand with the art of photography. Hello! how would we ever get any editing done without the right music to help us through :) lol

    ReplyDelete