Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Mirror, Mirror, in my hand, whose the sleepiest in the land?

Yes. Sleepiest is a word. And yes. That's how you spell it. How do I know? I used my brain...aka..Google.

Here is another TWO'fer'ONE blog! So to all my..okay okay..are we ready for this..I'm SO super excited to say this...TEN blog readers!! WOO HOO! You're (hopefully) in for a treat! And thanks to all who commented on my last blog! It makes me almost (more) excited than when we get comments on our pictures! So thanks for makin' me smile. :D

These photoshoots happened. Awhile ago. I plan to catch up on my blogging. This is what happens when a procrastinator is in charge of writing. Sooorrrry.

It was a lovely Saturday morning. I had the whole day to prepare for our photoshoots happening the next day. Charge batteries, clear memory cards, get props together, brainstorm. *ah* So peaceful the way it (was) going to work out. I was planning to sleep in! I never get to! I wasn't going to have to get up till 8 and you have no idea how happy that makes me. A little before 7..my phone..(which has the vibrater of a machine gun..so I think I'm in world war 2 every time it goes off) goes.
BUZZZZZZZ ...*winces* "no. Please. Go back to sleep britney..it's probably just facebook..leave it alone" BUZZZZZZZZZZZZ KER PLUNK PLUNK BAM (my phone fell off my nightstand)
With blurry eyes and a hand thats got that tingly needle feeling because I slept on it funny I look at my text message..it's from Sara. "oh boy"

"So. It's suppose to rain tomorrow. Let's go do Carly's shoot today! Is that okay? I'll call her."

"HELLOOO! Are you awake? Get up! It's beautiful outside! Let's go to huntsville and take Carly's pictures!"



I laugh. Sara asked me if it was okay. HA HA HA. Like I had a choice. We were going. I get out of bed after moans and groans and a kiss goodbye to my pillow and went to answer her when her star trek ring tone went off..(stay tuned to find out why her ring tone is star trek..don don donnn)

"Yess"

"Did I wake you? I'm sorry! Are you up? Did you get my text messages?"

"Yesss"

"Is that okay if we go ahead and do hers? But you'll have to be over here in like 20 min because we need to leave. I can call her first though to see if it's okay. But i'm sure it should be okay. Is that okay with you?"

"Yessss"

"hahaha come on sleepy head! It'll be fun!"

"uh huh"

So. My peaceful morning of sleeping in..ended up like so.




We spent..FOREVER to make these cute butterflies to hang from the tree! Our idea for part of Carly's Senior photoshoot was childhood meets womanhood. Mix the child like things with the more grown things in life. Marbles in a purse. So forth. We were quite proud. The whole idea came from a really cool mirror we bought at an antique mall..which we bargained down to 5 bucks! WOO HOO!
I hate crafts. B.T.W. I'm not good at it. I have no patience for it. And I get bored with it easily. But I love the finished product!






We were pretty proud. I laugh though, because the time we spent to make this? Anddd...I think I got maybe 3 pictures total that actual got them in the shot. LOL it was part of the fun! Who knows...we may be able to use them again!

Carly was so much fun to take pictures with!! It was pretty much near impossible to get a bad picture of her...so that makes our job easier!! And we took her everywhere! Big Spring Park, Downtown Huntsville area-ish, some random field in Gurley off the side of a highway. Woot woot! We like to be adventureous. Adventerous..we like adventure! :D






How I love being a rebel. Between stealing petals, oh gosh y'all..I just can't do it. I typed this already. It got deleted somehow. I don't know how. Britney is no longer a happy britney. And therefore I apologize. Let's keep some mystery involved shall we? Yes. Yes. that sounds like a great idea...oh my gosh..it deleted a really big chunk of the blog. man :( and I think some of it was funny. (to me anyways)

To sum it up. Carly, you are amazing, beautiful, and SO much fun to be with! We know your senior year and beyond will go great for you! And that you'll live your life to the full.

Cindy and Scott..y'all are awesome. (eh, Scotts, okay..Cindy we like. haha! I just kidding. Maybe. Sara said it. Not me. Mwahaha the power of blogging!) We set up to Gorhams bluff to take their pictures. Found thee perfect willow tree to set up our picnic. Big wedding going on. We tried to be inconspicious. Then I had this little conversation with myself (in the previous blog before it got deleted :( ) about how awesome that word is and if I even used it. But to sum it up we were trying to act like we weren't even there..and I'd say we did good....



(okay..this is where the blog stopped deleting itself at. Oiy. I'm going to bed)

*sigh* Moments later, Sara fell from this tree. Oh, yes, OF COURSE i took pictures, but I'm not gonna post them, bc she's got pictures of me and my big flat butt and I don't really wanna show the world those. Or..you know...you ten readers. :D Y'all.

So. This wedding that was going on? Yeah. We find out later. It was a $300,000 wedding. Yeah. Yeah! And they were shuttling in guests from Atlanta on those big gray buses! You know..the kind with like..lazy boy chairs in it and big screen tvs for everyone to personally use, and they serve steak. Yeah. They probably had the news there..and that made me laugh. How funny would that be? You see the bride and groom dancing, with their thousands of guests all around them, probably all flown in by private jets. Gold strung diamond chandeliers are hanging from everywhere. It's filled with satin, silk, egyptian cotton and whatever really expensive crap you can think of. And in the background you see two little photographers carrying around cheese, crackers in one hand, and our flip flops in the other. Falling from trees, tripping over each other as we try to hang our amazing chandelier we stole from Michelle (she let us borrow it because she's AMAZING) from the branches. I hope we made the news.



These two kept making me laugh so much! We'd have to take 3 pictures of every pose. In the 1st picture we knew Scott's eyes would be closed, in the 2nd we knew Cindy's eyes would be closed, but we knew the 3rd would be the exact picture we wanted. No joke. I have about 15 pictures that turned out like that! It was priceless! I think they practiced at home how to blink not in sync to give us a challenge for the day! haha!

Between the bright colors, the guitar music, the cheese, crackers, and wine, the laughing and talking, scott and cindy picking on each other, and talking to the towns ppl to find out the latest gossip about the big shot wedding, it was pretty much a really perfect shoot!
Happy Anniversary Y'all!!

Okay okay. We ready for this?

"WE GOT THIS (y'all)"

(as a side..nope..as an end note. I was just informed by Sara to never use the word y'all again. SO. You will be seeing the word Y'all ALOT more in future blogs. For my northern blog readers...for future reference..y'all is the combination for the words you and all. Y'all usually refers to one person sometimes a group.)








3 comments:

  1. By reading this I can picture myself there viewing Carly, Scott & Cindy having the Saritney experience. Always enjoy your blogs :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post. entertaining as always! Love the new look as well. Does this mean my kiddos blog post is next?? haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha!! i love reading ya'lls post!!! and i have read them all just didnt realize could comment on here. lol. sounds like both the shoots where tons of fun!! the pictures look amazing as always!! :) sooooooo our anniversary is coming up in Nov..... :D we'll have to plan for a shoot sometime in oct! :D lol. cant wait to read ur next blog!

    ReplyDelete