Monday, April 19, 2010

Eating Rocks and Drinking Wine











Soooo I just spent the last 5 minutes trying to log in to our blogspot account...and couldn't figure out whyy in the world the password wasn't working..when I realized..I was using my email password..not our blogspot password...don't you hate it when you do stuff like that?

SOO!

We have had some exciting photoshoots! I know I say this all the time, but it's true! We always have fun! We just hope our clients and victims can say the same!

Couple weeks ago we got the chance to have double the fun! Colton & Savoy were our first Twin Photoshoot!

Can I be honest? Good..I want to be honest..this is what this blog is for you know..so you get to have the behind the scenes effect? Right?!

There is something every photographer worries about. I cannot speak on behalf of them all but I can speak at least for me (Sara--you probably agree..right?...she's probably got her eyebrows raised right now thinking..."ohh boyy...what's Britney going to say now? I'm going to have to make her delete this post...aren't I?" )

When someone says they want you to take their babies picture, you always say "Sure! We'd love to!" BUT. In the back of your mind...(okay..I should probably just say my mind since I'm not speaking on behalf for anyone..) I always..ALWAYS think "Oh gosh..I hope their baby is cute. Photoshop can smooth skin, sharpen eyes, brighten colors, even remove garbage in the background..but...it can't fix ugly."

And yes. There is such a thing as an ugly baby...I'll post some of me later to prove it. :D

SO. When I saw Colton & Savoy I knew *Immediately* we were not going to have a problem getting cute, adorable, *ohh & aww* pictures. With their bashful smiles and their bright brown eyes just staring above those rosey cheeks on those cuteee faces.






I mean...do you see what I mean? Look at those faces! Too cute!


These two did so good for putting up with being in the heat, being tossed between wagons, and train tracks, and different spots on the ground, and having not just one..but TWO photographer's in their face and having to wait on snack time...one of my favorite memories is all summed up in this picture..

( I think they thought the rocks were cookies)

It was just so cute and funny...Colton would put a rock in his mouth, Mom would run over and pull it out..Savoy would put a rock in his mouth, Dad would take it from him..throw the rock to to the side...while doing this...Colton finds another rock and as it makes its way to his mouth, Mom hurries up and grabs it..tossing it to the side..in the meantime...Savoy has two rocks, one for each hand, slowly making it's way to his mouth so he could lick it. I must try these cookie rocks..they must be pretty tasty.

Thank you again Tiffiny & David, Savoy & Colton, for giving us some amazing picture opportunities and letting us get to know your family!


Ahh..now we switch things up a bit...I'm givin' y'all a two-fer-one. Just a few days after the above mentioned photoshoot we had another photoshoot..that will be mentioned below..



Our Aunt LaDeana (did y'all know Me & Sara are cousins?!?! She probably wants me to mention it's not by blood and through marriage only....i'm technically her..cousin-in-law..i think..anyways..) was able to suffer through a photoshoot with us :) And how was she able to do it you ask?!




Anddd that's the secret in on how to put up with me and Sara on a photoshoot....unfortunately it does not apply to all and is not always provided.

We had so much fun! It all started with us finding thee perfect spot in a beautiful field...granted that field was across the street from the middle school, by the road, in front of some warehouses..butttt with the right angles you can't tell. Soo Deana was tryin' to find us...and as we stood in the field and watched Deana make all the wrong turns to get to us..we laughed. With her. Not at her. NoooOoo...neverrrr :)

She has yet to see all of her pictures...so we can't wait to show them to her!!

This was also the photoshoot where I almost got arrested. Yes. I said it. I could've been caught and easily gotten 10 years. I'm NOT being over dramatic.

We had a vison. And when we have a vision. Nothing can stop us. Nothing at all. Not even the law.

Our vision included and needed...flower petals..but could we find them? NO. Why? Because the pretty trees which supply the pretty petals are all either dead, or in people's backyards..which were surronded by gates and impossible to get to.

SO.

I.....are you ready for this? Stole them.


Sara pulled the car up to one of the houses that had the pretty petals and I hurried up..jumped out..and grabbed handfuls of petals and threw them in th car...but there was a water-meter reader guy comin' our way..and I just KNOW he was actually a police officer coming to get me. Sara said I picked all the ugly ones...I think I picked out the best ones..


Ah-Maze-Ing. I know.

:D Needless to say. It's been fun! Check out our facebook page to see what our vision completed with our petals & Deana! :D

"We Got This"



5 comments:

  1. hahaha! I LOL'ed about the ugly baby thing. I think that sometimes too to be honest.
    Love all the pics! =)
    The first picture from LaDeanna's shoot scared me a little at first. I thought, "why would they fill the wine glass that full & set it on top of old pretty books?" Oh silly hayley- it's a red glass.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the little stories that you blogged about the babies and me! Very cute :)That bottle of wine would really be nice to have about now! I really enjoyeg that day, it was exciting and ya'll made it a lot of fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As always, an interesting story blog. Never a dull moment when Saritney is around :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not being able to post under my real name + the term Anonymous = Madre' :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. TO SARITNEY THE TWO OF YOU ARE SOMETHING ELSE!! WAY TO GO ! GREAT PHOTOS ,GREAT IDEAS

    ReplyDelete