Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Dust off thee ole Blog - {Britney's Ramblings}

"Sara, it will be done!" she said so matter of factly! "This is our 2nd year. We can do it!" and with a nod of her head it was set in her mind.

Let me wipe the dust off our blog and explain to you what it was that would "be done".

A regularly. Updated. Fun. Interactive. Blog.

Has it happened?

Not so much.

Will it happen?

We sure hope so.

Why am I spacing my sentences so far?

I don't know.

Is it fun answering my own questions?

I could do this for hours.

We have some blogs in store for you. We've been polling many of you on different questions and aspects of photography to get your opinions. And we thank you so much for your time helping us and supporting us!
She scratches her head slightly. Glancing at the clock she realizes it's pass midnight. "Why do you randomly have someone in 3rd person narrating your blog?" she thinks to herself all of a sudden. "People are realllly gonna think you're crazy now." "Well, as long as I don't respond, I should be just fi....." and that's when she realized it was time to put the laptop up for the night. Feeling accomplished that she actually blogged.

"Sara, it will be done!" she said so matter of factly! "This is our 2nd year. We can do it!" and with a nod of her head it was set in her mind.



1 comment:

  1. This is amazing. I love it. Please post more. And often. I want more blogs to read. Especially ones from people I know and adore.
    I personally always enjoy the third person narrative. :D

    ReplyDelete